Best Shrimp Scampi (Recipe)
Permitted use provided by: MissHomemade.com
- 1-1/2 lb fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 TBS butter
- 2 TBS olive oil
- 1/4 tsp McCormick Italian Herb (the kind you grind)
- juice of 1/2 fresh lemon
- 1/2 tsp Hidden Valley Ranch Buttermilk seasoning mix
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp parsley flakes, minced
- 1/2 cup white wine (Chablis)
PREHEAT oven on broil, and you need a shallow dish to broil the shrimp.
If the shrimp is frozen, thaw it.
In a hot heavy skillet, add butter, olive oil, Italian herbs, lemon juice, crushed garlic, and parsley flakes. Whisk together and when mixture is hot, add the white wine and bring to a boil. Whisk while mixture is rendering down.
Add shrimp and and broil until hot and bubbly. Toss the wine mixture with some angel hair pasta, Parmesan, and red pepper flakes. Serve with a fresh salad and biscuits. Mmmm.
Tried this recipe? Share your comments below using Facebook!