Homemade Tuna Spread (Recipe)
Permitted use provided by: MissHomemade.com
- 1 can tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/2 cup celery, finely chopped
- 3 TBS green olives, chopped
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 1/4 tsp thyme
- 1-1/2 tsp unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup homemade sour cream
- bread slices
- sliced pimento-stuffed olives
In a small bowl, mix the sour cream and gelatin together. Set aside.
In another bowl, add the tuna, celery, chopped olives, dry mustard and thyme and mix well. Add to the sour cream mixture. Stir.
Chill for at least 2 hours and serve on toasted bread rounds with a slice of olive. Crackers work well also.
Tried this recipe? Share your comments below using Facebook!