High Lonesome Beans with Rick Browne (Video) (Recipe)
- 1 can Bush’s Black Beans, drained
- 1 can Bush’s Cannellini Beans, drained
- 1 can Bush’s Chili Beans, drained
- 1 can Bush’s Maple Cured Bacon Beans
- 1 can Bush’s Original Boston Baked Beans
- 1 can Bush’s Pinto Beans, drained
- 1 can Bush’s Red Kidney Beans, drained
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 bottle Cattlemen’s Golden Honey bbq sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1 cup chopped bacon
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne powder
- 1 teaspoon dried savory
In large cast iron pot cook the bacon and onions in the olive oil over high heat.
When onions are translucent add the beans to the pot and stir.
Then add garlic, cayenne and savory. Reduce heat to low, cover beans, and cook for 20 minutes.
Serve with steaks, roasted chicken, or hamburgers.
Tried this recipe? Share your comments below using Facebook!