Stir-Fried Venison Strips (Recipe)
How to make stir-fried venison strips commander style.
- 1/3 cup Soy Sauce or Tamari
- 2 tsp. Brown Sugar
- 1/8 tsp. Ginger
- 1/8 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- 1 clove Garlic, Minced
- 1/8 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Tbs. plus 1 tsp. Onions, Minced
- 1-1/4 lbs. Venison Tenderloin steaks, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbs. plus 1 tsp. cooking oil
Thoroughly mix the first seven ingredients.
Add venison and put in a container with a tight fitting lid.
Marinate in refrigerator 4 hours or overnight.
Heat oil in a wok or skillet.
Drain the venison.
Stir fry over high heat for 3 to 4 minutes, or until just done.
Tried this recipe? Share your comments below using Facebook!
"Buck Commander Protected by Under Armour" show page