Crush Recipe: Special K Bars
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup white syrup
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 6 cups Special K cereal (we use Rice Krispies)
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 2 cups chocolate chips
1. In large sauce pan, mix sugar and white syrup. Bring to a slight boil.
2. Add peanut butter and mix well.
3. Add Special K cereal and mix well.
4. Spread in a buttered jelly roll pan.
5. In microwave, melt butterscotch chips and chocolate chips. Spread onto cereal mixture.
6. Put in refrigerator for 20 minutes until chocolate is set.
7. Cut into squares and enjoy!
For more recipes from "Crush with Lee & Tiffany", visit TheCrush.tv.