Crush Recipe: Oven Baked Elk Tacos
Tacos, the hunters way. Lee and Tiffany Lakosky share their easy taco recipe that'll have you needing a siesta
(Photo courtesy of "Crush with Lee & Tiffany")
- Ground elk (or venison)
- Refried beans
- Taco seasoning
- 1/2 can of tomato sauce
- Taco shells
- Shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Brown ground elk and drain completely.
- Add refried beans, taco seasoning and tomato sauce.
- Mix together and scoop into taco shells (stand them up in a casserole dish).
- Sprinkle cheese on top and bake for 10 minutes.
- Add your favorite toppings and enjoy!
For more recipes from Crush with Lee & Tiffany, visit TheCrush.tv.