Crush Recipe: Grandma's Rice Pudding
Grandmas everywhere seem to be able to make delicious things out of simple ingredients, and this rice pudding recipe is just one example
(Photo courtesy of "Crush with Lee & Tiffany")
- 2 cups raisins
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 cups milk
- 3 tsp vanilla
- Boil 3/4 cup rice in salted water until tender.
- Put raisins in pan, cover with water and bring to boil. Boil 5 minutes until plump.
- Butter a 2 quart bowl well and add rice. Put raisins on top of rice. DO NOT STIR.
- Beat eggs with sugar. Add milk and vanilla. Mix well.
- Pour over rice/raisins. DO NOT STIR (or raisins will sink).
- Sprinkle top with cinnamon.
- Bake at 300 degrees until set (knife comes out clean). Approximately 90 minutes.
For more recipes from Crush with Lee & Tiffany, visit TheCrush.tv.