Crush Recipe: BBQ Venison Bacon Buck Burger
This BBQ Venison Bacon Buck Burger Recipe is a must try for any burger lover
Top this venison burger with melted Monterey Jack cheese and your favorite BBQ sauce. (Photo courtesy of "Crush with Lee & Tiffany")
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound ground venison
- 4 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 cups caramelized onions
- 1 sleeve applewood smoked bacon
- ¼ cup BBQ Sauce (whichever brand you prefer) and extra for topping
- 4 pretzel rolls
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Salt and pepper
1. In a bowl, combine ground venison and ¼ cup BBQ sauce. Mix with salt and pepper. Grill to taste and top with Monterey Jack cheese until melted.
2. In a 400 degree oven, top bacon slices with a drizzle of maple syrup and black cracked pepper. Bake until crispy.
3. Meanwhile, in a pan over high heat, caramelize onion in butter until soft and browned. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Assemble venison patties, bacon, onion and cheese onto warm pretzel rolls and top with additional BBQ sauce. Serve and enjoy!
For more recipes from "Crush with Lee & Tiffany," visit TheCrush.tv.