Crush Recipe: Fancy Nancy's Pretzels
Besides dipping in cheese or mustard, it's hard to improve an already tasty pretzel, but that's exactly what Lee and Tiffany have done with this recipe
(Photo courtesy of "Crush with Lee & Tiffany")
- 2 large bags pretzel sticks
- 1/2 bottle Orville Redenbacher's Butter Flavor Popcorn Oil
- 1 envelope dry Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing
- Pour pretzels in large container.
- Drizzle oil, sprinkle dry dressing. Stir.
- Repeat until you use half of oil & all of dry dressing
- Let sit 2 hours stirring often.
- Store in zip lock bags.
For more recipes from Crush with Lee & Tiffany, visit TheCrush.tv.