Crush Recipe: Pork Chili Dip
An easy crowd pleaser, this simple dip recipe is a Lee & Tiffany favorite
Pork chili dip with corn chips. (Photo courtesy of "Crush with Lee & Tiffany")
- 2 pounds ground pork
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 1 small can of tomato paste
- 1 packet of hot chili seasoning
- Brown pork with green pepper.
- Add cream cheese, tomato paste and chili seasoning. Stir well.
- Serve warm from crock pot with Fritos Scoops.
For more recipes from Crush with Lee & Tiffany, visit TheCrush.tv.