Crush Recipe: Pumpkin Muffins
Cooler days and changing leaves make pumpkin muffins the perfect Lee & Tiffany recipe for the season
This recipe for pumpkin muffins is super easy and tastes wonderful, especially on chilly mornings. (Photo courtesy of "Crush with Lee & Tiffany")
Yield: 12 large muffins
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix cake mix and pumpkin well with mixer. Thin the batter a bit with a little milk.
3. Pour batter into greased muffin tins and bake 20-25 minutes.
4. While muffins are baking, mix the powdered sugar with a little milk to make icing. Stir well.
5. Drizzle icing on top of warm muffins.
For more recipes from Crush with Lee & Tiffany, visit TheCrush.tv.