Dove Stuffing Hot Dish Recipe
This dove stuffing recipe can be made as a main course or wonderful side dish
Dove Stuffing Hot Dish Recipe (Photo courtesy of MissHomemade.com)
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes - 1 hour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and set a greased casserole dish aside.
2. Rub the dry dove breasts with vegetable oil and fry in the butter until golden brown.
3. Mix the remaining ingredients together in a large bowl.
4. Place half of the stuffing in the prepared casserole dish. Layer with the browned dove breasts and top with the remaining stuffing.
5. Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour; or until the dove is cooked through and tender. If the outside of the stuffing gets too dark, just cover with foil.
For more dove recipes, visit MissHomemade.com.