Crush Recipe: Creamy Hash Brown Potato Soup
Treat yourself with this rich, creamy, cheesy hash brown potato soup recipe by your favorite Outdoor Channel hosts, Lee & Tiffany Lakosky
Lee & Tiffany's creamy hash brown potato soup recipe, topped with crispy croutons. (Photo courtesy of "Crush with Lee & Tiffany")
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 3-4 hours
- 1 bag frozen hash brown potatoes
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups milk
- ⅓ cup onion chopped
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 6 ounces cubed Velveeta cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8-ounce) cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. In large pan combine potatoes, broth, milk and onion. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and add soups and cheeses. Cook and stir until cheeses are melted.
2. Put in crockpot and add sour cream and salt and pepper. Cook on low for 3-4 hours.
3. Serve with croutons.