Jetboil Sol Advanced Cooking System
Designed to fuel your backcountry passion, Jetboil Sol delivers performance, reliability, warmth and sustenance in extreme conditions. The Sol Advanced Cooking System has been introduced for reliable, lightweight outdoor cooking with two cup options in two weights, the Sol Ti (Titanium) and the Sol Al (Aluminum).
In this true 4-season upright canister cooking system, Jetboil introduces advanced Jetboil Thermo-Regulate Burner Technology to deliver consistent heat output down to 20° F (-6° C). The all-in-one Sol design offers all of the features and functionality of Jetboil's trademark convenient cooking systems, including integrated burner base and 0.8 Liter FluxRing Cooking Cup.
Designed to fuel your backcountry passion, the Jetboil Sol Ti cup can boil water in under two minutes and weighs an astonishing 8.5 ounces*. The Jetboil Sol Al cup weighs in at 10.5* ounces and is barely noticed in a backpack. The entire Sol Advanced Cooking System packs into the cup along with a fuel canister for convenient all-important space conservation.
* System weight does not include pot support, fuel stabilizer and measuring cup.
The Sol Advanced Cooking System includes:
• Jetboil Thermo-Regulate technology - consistent heat down to 20° F (-6° C)
• Sol Ti or Sol Al Cup with insulating cozy
• Convenient, reliable push-button igniter
• Pot support and Stabilizer tripod included
• Drink-through lid with pour spout & strainer
• Bottom cover doubles as a bowl and measuring cup
• Compatible with all Jetboil accessories