'Tis the season for some homemade pumpkin bread.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a tube pan.
2. In a large bowl, mix pumpkin, eggs, oil, applesauce, vanilla, water and sugar until well blended.
3. Sift the dry ingredients together and add to the pumpkin mixture, stirring until well combined. Add in the walnuts and raisins; pour into the prepared pan.
4. Bake for 70-90 minutes or until a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean. To make the glaze, melt ½ cup butter and add brown sugar and cinnamon; stir to dissolve.
5. Poke holes in the cake and drizzle with the glaze.