Cabela's Polar Cap Equalizer Cooler
By: OutdoorChannel.com Staff
Tougher than an angry bear and proven to keep ice frozen for up to twelve days, our Polar Cap Equalizer Coolers bring serious performance. A maximum insulation-to-weight ratio provides a hefty amount of temperature-controlling foam insulation without adding excessive weight, making transport a breeze. An innovative freezer-grade gasket creates a seal that's airtight, preserving what's inside longer. Bear-resistant design incorporates a molded padlock receptacle, allowing you to securely lock down the contents. Barrel-shaped, rubberized T-handle latches provide a secure seal and feature integrated bottle openers for added convenience. The elevated, nonskid feet reduce heat transfer and increase cooling efficiency. Molded-in handles and a molded-in hinge with aluminum connecting rods enhance durability for years of reliable performance. Pressure-release valve for easier lid opening. Features rope handles with integrated handle retainers and glow-in-the-dark tracers for less hassle and easy lifting, leakproof spigot with stainless steel lanyard, and dolly-pin latch retainer for use with optional dolly. Made in USA.
- Proven ice retention of up to twelve days
- Certified bear-resistant for use in the toughest environments
- Elevated, nonskid feet reduce heat transfer
- Heavy-duty rubberized latches with integrated bottle openers
- Freezer-grade gasket provides an air-tight seal
- 25-qt. – 25.8"L x 16.5"W x 16.6"H. Wt: 18 lbs.
- 40-qt. – 32"L x 18"W x 18"H. Wt: 24 lbs.
- 60-qt. – 37"L x 19.8"W x 19"H. Wt: 30.1 lbs.
- 80-qt. – 40"L x 20.8"W x 19.3"H. Wt: 40 lbs.
- 100-qt. – 43"L x 21.9"W x 20.5"H. Wt: 45.7 lbs.
For more information, please visit http://www.cabelas.com/product/cabela-s-polar-cap-equalizer-174-cooler/.
Share This Story