1. Heat ¼ cup coconut or canola oil in a heavy skillet.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9x13 inch dish with vegetable oil and set aside.
3. Pound the turkey breasts until flattened and rub with oil. Sprinkle meat with the garlic and onion powder. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Mix the Parmesan cheese and crumbs together on a plate. Roll breast meat into the crumb mixture and fry in the hot oil until cooked through. Drain.
5. Pour the spaghetti sauce in the bottom of the pan and on top of the fried turkey breasts. Bake for 20 minutes. Add the cheese on top and bake until melted and heated through; another 5 to 10 minutes.
6. Serve with cooked and buttered spaghetti noodles. A fresh salad and garlic bread makes the meal complete.