6.5 Creedmoor Cartridge Designed Specifically for Deer Hunting
Deer hunters migrating to the long-range precision 6.5 Creedmoor cartridge have been faced with limited factory-ammo options; the new offering from Fusion may solve the issue for many
Fusion 6.5 Creedmoor 140-grain deer hunting cartridges (Jeff Phillips photo)
By: OutdoorChannel.com Staff
Fusion rifle ammunition was crafted and built specifically for deer hunting, offering large bullet-expansion and high weight-retention. It’s a perfect match for the 6.5 Creedmoor cartridge, which has quickly become a great choice for deer hunters looking for long-range accuracy, flat trajectory, mild recoil and tag-punching power.
Paired with the Fusion bullet’s molecular-fused jacket and pressure-formed core, the new load provides deep penetration and stopping power.
Fusion hunting ammunition is available in 34 other loads from .223 Remington to .45-70 Government.
Features and Benefits
- New 140-grain 6.5mm bullet
- Long-range accuracy, flat trajectory and mild recoil
- Skived bullet tip for long-range expansion
- Boat-tail design for maximized downrange ballistics
- Molecular-fused jacket around a pressure-formed core produces excellent accuracy
- Excellent bullet weight-retention and expansion
The Fusion bullet is one of best for expansion and weight retention. (Photo courtesy of Federal)
Share This Story