Kevin VanDam (born October 14, 1967), often called simply "KVD," is a professional bass fisherman from Kalamazoo, Michigan. He is the all-time money winner in professional bass fishing, having earned more than $5.6 million through August 2011. He has captured four Bassmaster Classic titles (2001, 2005, 2010, 2011), seven Toyota Tundra Angler of Year titles (1992, ‘96, ‘99, ‘08, ‘09, '10, "11) and was also the FLW Angler of the Year in 2001. VanDam has predominantly fished the Bass Anglers Sportsman Society (BASS) Bassmasters tournament series during his career. VanDam began his career in 1990 at the age of 23. In 1992, he became the youngest person to win the BASS Angler of the Year title, at age 25. He and Rick Clunn are the only anglers to have won four Bassmaster Classic titles. His 20 career BASS tournament series wins are the most career wins on the Bassmasters tournament trail. VanDam was honored with the first-ever Outdoorsman of the Year ESPY Award by ESPN in 2002.
Born in Kalamazoo, Michigan, and graduated from Otsego High School, VanDam still resides there with his wife, Sherry, and sons Jackson and Nicholas. VanDam is sponsored on the BASS Bassmasters tournament trail by Nitro, Toyota, Strike King, Mustad, Plano, MotorGuide, Quantum, Bass Pro Shops, Humminbird, Oakley, D&R Sports, Biosonix and RMR Industries.
- BASS Angler of the Year (1992, 1996, 1999, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011)
- FLW Angler of the Year (2001)
- Bassmaster Classic winner (2001, 2005, 2010, 2011)
- ESPN Outdoor Sportsman of the Year (2002)
- Wins the MFA (Michigan Fishing Association) Award 11 times.
- Career winnings: more than $5,656,426 (B.A.S.S. and FLW)
- Career Top Ten finishes: 103
- Times in the BASSMASTER Classic: 21 (consecutively since 1991)
- Tournaments Won: 20 (B.A.S.S.)
- Tournaments Runner-Up: 12