From Edwin: "I've got a beautiful wife and healthy kids -- and they lend me their unparalleled support. God's given me the opportunity to pursue my lifelong dream. A dream that started as a boy growing up in Texas, and grew stronger as I attended college near Lake Texoma, Oklahoma. I take my profession very seriously, and as my old college football coaches would attest, I'm a very competitive person. But along with the competition comes heaps of humility, occasional victories and my unending desire to never stop learning. I want to offer you a heartfelt personal thanks for visiting my site and the links to my sponsors' pages. Without a great family, the best sponsors in the industry -- and YOU the fans -- this childhood dream I live each day would have never have been a reality."
- Hometown: Talala, Oklahoma
- Family: Tuesday (wife) Kylee (daughter) Kade (son)
- Angling Heros:
-Rick Clunn - "He's just a master. I respect him a great deal, and guys like him have paved the way for us."
-Mark Davis - "He's just a great guy, a great role model, and he can catch them."
- Favorite Lakes: Sam Rayburn (TX), Toledo Bend (TX/LA), Lake Amistad (TX) - "They're chock full of bass."
- Least Favorite Lake: "Any natural Florida lake, particularly Toho and Kissimmee."
- Favorite Technique: Chunking a spinnerbait
- Primary Fishing Strength: Versatility
- Secondary Fishing Strength: Shallow power fishing
- Biggest Weakness: Being too stubborn
- Boat: Nitro Z9
- Motor: Mercury
- Fishing Team: Bass Pro Shops
- 8-Time Bassmaster® Elite Series Winner
- 14-Time Bassmaster Classic® Qualifier
- Major League Fishing® Cup Angler
- 2013 Challenge Cup Champion