NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. BY ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, YOU CONSENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES, ACCOMPANYING TEXT TO WIN TERMS & CONDITIONS, AND ANY OTHER AGREEMENTS REFERENCED HEREIN.
ELIGIBILITY: You must be a legal resident of United States who is twenty-one (21) years of age or older. Void where prohibited by law.
This Sweepstakes is being administered by KSE Outdoor Sportsman Group, LLC and The Fly Show (hereinafter “Sweepstakes Providers”), who reserve the right to verify the eligibility qualifications of any winner, and further reserve the right to conduct a background check on any potential winners. Sweepstakes Providers may, in their sole discretion, disqualify any person if it is determined that awarding a prize to such a winner might reflect negatively on Sweepstakes Providers.
Employees, temporary employees, independent contractors, and interns of Sweepstakes Providers, and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, agents, employees or partners, including without limitation other sweepstakes sponsors, advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of each, and any persons living with, any such employees are not eligible to enter or to win. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, and grandchildren. Winners of previous sweepstakes or contests administered by Sweepstakes Providers are not eligible to win another sweepstakes or contest within a 90-day period.
HOW TO ENTER: No purchase necessary to enter or win.
Text-to-Enter: Text the following message: “FLYFISH” to short code 31996 from your mobile device, then follow all prompts sent in reply. NOTE: After sending the initial message, Participants MUST follow all prompts to complete an Entry.
ONE ENTRY PER PERSON FOR THE DURATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES. Entries have no value and an Entry does not entitle a Participant to any compensation of any type or kind. If a Participant chooses to use a mobile device to submit an Entry, then depending on the carrier, charges may apply. If a Participant submits an Entry via mobile device, then the Participant agrees to receive messages via mobile device relating to the Sweepstakes, which may also result in charges.
BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, YOU AGREE TO SWEEPSTAKES PROVIDERS’ TEXT TO WIN TERMS & CONDITIONS, AVAILABLE HERE: https://www.outdoorchannel.com/content/fly-fishing-show-text-to-win-terms/370716 / AS DESCRIBED IN THE TEXT TO WIN TERMS & CONDITIONS, BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, YOU CONSENT TO RECEIVING AUTODIALED TEXT MESSAGES FROM OR ON BEHALF OF SWEEPSTAKES PROVIDERS RELATING TO OUTDOOR SPORTSMAN GROUP – THE FLY SHOW SWEEPSTAKES. YOUR CONSENT IS NOT REQUIRED AS A CONDITION OF PURCHASING ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. YOU MAY CANCEL OR OPT-OUT OF RECEIVING MESSAGES RELATING TO THE OUTDOOR SPORTSMAN GROUP – THE FLY SHOW SWEEPSTAKES BY FOLLOWING THE PROCEDURES DESCRIBED IN THE TEXT TO WIN TERMS & CONDITIONS. Message and data fees, rates, charges, and/or taxes may apply to you through your carrier. Not all carriers are covered, and you should contact your carrier with questions regarding any issues. Void where prohibited. you agree to promptly notify SWEEPSTAKES PROVIDERS of any changes to your mobile number.
SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes starts at 12:00PM EST on 01/03/20 and ends at 8:00PM EST on 3/15/20 (“the Deadline”).
The sole determinant of time for the purposes of the Sweepstakes will be when the Entry is received by the applicable server. Entries submitted close to the Deadline may not be timely received.
No responsibility is assumed by Sweepstakes Providers for lost, late, misdirected, or illegible Entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. Entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address or social network account by an Internet Access provider, online service provider, or social network platform or assigned to the mobile device phone number from which the Entry was submitted. All Entries become the property of Sweepstakes Providers and will not be returned to the Participant. Multiple Entries by the same person, including those made electronically by one person using one or more accounts, will result in disqualification.
All Entries must be submitted with a valid /mobile device phone number (e.g., 123-456-7890) account that may be identified with a natural person by appropriate independent means, including, without limitation, reverse domain name search. Potential winners may be requested to provide the Sweepstakes Providers with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder associated with the winning Entry.
PRIZES: One (1) Slot On A Slough Creek 4 Day/3 Night Pack Trip With Sunrise Pack Station
- 4 Days/ 3 Nights in the Yellowstone Backcountry
- Fly Fishing/Photography Oriented Adventure Along The Park’s Famous Slough Creek (Bring Your Gear)
- Guided Horseback Ride Into A Backcountry Camp
- Includes Meals (Lunch, Dinner First Day, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner Following Days, And Breakfast and Lunch On Day Of Ride Out)
- Guide/Wrangler/Cook Leads Group, Sets up Tents, Cooks Food
- Learn Horsemanship and History of Park
- Airfare or any travel costs NOT included
- Trip Valued at $2,108
Prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for another prize by the winner. The Sweepstakes Providers reserve the right to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value, at their discretion. Travel is not included unless specifically stated. Winner is responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local income and any other taxes, fees and surcharges. An IRS Form 1099 may be issued for all prizes above a certain retail value by Sweepstakes Providers at their discretion.
WINNER SELECTION: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries. The winners will be selected by a random drawing from all qualified Entries received by the Deadline. Winner selection shall take place after the Deadline on 3/15/20 at KSE Outdoor Sportsman Group, LLC 1000 Chopper Circle, Denver, CO 80204. Winner selection will be made by Sweepstakes Providers, whose decision shall be final. The winners will be notified by text message or phone call by 3/20/20. Sweepstakes Providers reserve the right to determine the method of notification. If a winner does not respond within seven (7) business days, an alternate winner will be selected by a random drawing from the remaining qualified Entries. In order to be named a winner, potential winners may be required to execute and return an Affidavit or Declaration before being awarded a prize. Noncompliance will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected. Sweepstakes Providers reserve the right to delay the notification of the winner for technical reasons or for any other reason it deems necessary.
USE / LICENSE OF PARTICIPANTS’ INFORMATION AND SUBMITTED CONTENT: Notwithstanding any contrary provision in any of Sweepstakes Providers’ respective privacy policies, Participant grants to Sweepstakes Providers, and Sweepstakes Providers reserve, the right to use any and all information related to the Sweepstakes, including information and content submitted by Participant in connection with the Sweepstakes, as follows:
- Marketing – Participant agrees Sweepstakes Providers may use Participant information for marketing purposes or any other purpose, unless prohibited by law. By submitting your contact information, you agree to allow the Sweepstakes Providers to send you promotional materials and/or offers.
- Right of Publicity License – Participant grants Sweepstakes Providers permission to use his/her name, voice, likeness and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes without compensation.
- Intellectual Property License – Participant grants Sweepstakes Providers the non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully-paid, unencumbered, transferable, sub-licensable, perpetual, and universe-wide right, but not the obligation, to reproduce, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, transmit, publicly perform, publicly display, compile, archive, syndicate and otherwise use and exploit the Entry and any content submitted to Sweepstakes Providers (including without limitation copyrights), as well as any and all derivatives thereof, in any and all languages, and in any and all manners, mediums, and forms now known or hereinafter devised.
- Warranty – Participant represents and warrants to Sweepstakes Providers that s/he has full legal right, power, and authority to grant the foregoing licenses, and, if applicable, has secured all necessary rights from any subjects depicted in, and/or individuals who contributed to, the Entry and content submitted in order to grant such license.
- The winner may be required to execute and provide to Sweepstakes Providers an Affidavit or Declaration: (1) attesting to the winner’s Eligibility and compliance with the Official Rules; (2) providing a Liability Release that releases the Sweepstakes Providers from any liability arising out of the Sweepstakes; (3) a Publicity Release, allowing Sweepstakes Providers to use the winner’s name, likeness, voice and biographical information for publicity purposes; and/or (4) a license to certain intellectual property. At Sweepstakes Providers’ sole discretion, non-compliance may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. The winner also may be required to provide any other information needed by Sweepstakes Providers to comply with applicable laws and regulations, including those relating to the payment of income taxes.
- Sweepstakes Providers reserve the right, exercisable upon their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to have (1) violated these Official Rules; (2) interfered with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; (3) altered or attempted to alter the random outcome of the Sweepstakes; (4) violated any law or regulation by participating in the Sweepstakes; or (5) fraudulently completed the Entry or provided other false or infringing information to Sweepstakes Providers.
- Sweepstakes Providers are under no obligation to use or return any Entry or submitted content.
- Participant FULLY RELEASES THE SWEEPSTAKES PROVIDERS FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, AND WAIVE ALL SUCH LIABILITY, CAUSED BY OR RESULTING FROM THE USE OR POSSESSION OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED OR CAUSED BY OR RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY RELATED PROMOTION. PARTICIPANT UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT IN NO EVENT WILL THE SWEEPSTAKES PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, STATUTORY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ASSOCIATED WITH PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR USE OF ANY PRIZE. PARTICIPANT FURTHER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT ANY PRIZE AWARDED IS RECEIVED “AS IS,” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND FROM SWEEPSTAKES PROVIDERS, AND THAT ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED.
- All taxes, fees, assessments, title and registration fees, insurance, and like charges, associated with the receipt or use of a prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- The value of the prize is based upon good faith estimates by Sweepstakes Providers as of the date the Sweepstakes was commenced. The Sweepstakes Providers assume no responsibility for changes in market conditions that may impact the value of a prize. There is no guaranty that the IRS, or its counterpart in any state’s jurisdiction, will accept the estimated value of any prize for purposes of determining any tax that may be due by the winner.
- Participants agree to be bound by the decisions of the Sweepstakes Providers, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sweepstakes Providers reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Web site; or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules. You agree that in your participation in the Sweepstakes you will not use obscene, libelous or slanderous language, or language that infringes upon a third party’s trademark, trade name or other
intellectual property right or right of privacy. You further agree to not knowingly damage or cause interruption of the Sweepstakes or to prevent others’ participation in the Sweepstakes
DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER: The Sweepstakes, these Official Rules, the entire relationship between participants and the Sweepstake Providers, and any legal proceeding relating to or arising therefrom, whether based on contract, tort, law, or equity, shall be governed by, construed in accordance with, and enforced pursuant to the laws of the State of Colorado, without regard to its conflict of laws principles. Venue for any legal action arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes shall be in Denver, Colorado, and shall not be subject to transfer to another venue or locale.
Regardless of whether a particular dispute is subject to arbitration or litigation, each Party does hereby waive his/her/its right to a trial by jury, to participate as the member of a class in any purported class action or other proceeding, or to name unnamed members in any purported class action or other proceedings.
EXTENSION OF SWEEPSTAKES: At Sweepstakes Providers’ sole discretion and option, the dates for the drawings may be extended by no more than thirty days.
AMENDMENT OF RULES: If, for any reason, the administration, security, fairness, or integrity of the Sweepstakes has been compromised, Sweepstakes Providers reserve the right, exercisable at their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. The Official Rules may be amended by Sweepstakes Providers in their sole discretion. Amendments will be posted on the Website. Unless otherwise specified, any amendments will become effective at 12:00:01 a.m. MT on the day after they are posted.
RULES / WINNERS LIST: Official Rules and the name of the winners may be obtained by sending a self- addressed, stamped envelope to: KSE Outdoor Sportsman Group, LLC 1000 Chopper Circle, Denver, CO 80204. Indicate “OUTDOOR SPORTSMAN GROUP – THE FLY SHOW SWEEPSTAKES Official Rules Request" or “OUTDOOR SPORTSMAN GROUP – THE FLY SHOW SWEEPSTAKES Winner List” on the outside of the envelope as applicable. Limit one (1) request per envelope. The request must include the name of the sweepstakes. Participants may also submit questions or request the Official Rules and/or winners list by sending an email detailing their request to Carms@outdoorchannel.com. The Official Rules will be posted at https://www.outdoorchannel.com/content/fly-fishing-show-official-rules/370717 throughout the Sweepstakes.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: The Sweepstakes and all of the related pages, contents and code are copyright protected. Copying or unauthorized use of any copyrighted material or trademarks without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
DISCLAIMER: You acknowledge that this Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest, and release Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest from any and all liability arising from or related to this Sweepstakes.