EagleCam Community Guidelines
To meet the collective goals of our community, it’s important that all members feel safe and supported. To help everyone have the best possible experience, please review our commenting guidelines and rules and restrictions below.
- Only communicate with one another with politeness and respect.
- Only post content suitable for a diverse audience. This is a family friendly environment so please act accordingly.
- Do not post any personal or private information and respect the privacy of other members.
Rules and Restrictions
- Personal attacks, trolling or abuse directed at any individual will not be tolerated.
- Encouraging the silencing of others including recommending that other members block accounts will not be allowed. If you are an individual who longer wants to see someone’s posts, simply block that account anonymously. Recommending and encouraging others to follow suit will be considered silencing.
- Any rude or explicit behavior will be handled accordingly.
In the event of someone violating these rules and restrictions, we will take action to protect other members of the group. This might include a warning or in the event of extreme or repeat behavior, the member may be banned from the community.
If you experience or witness any behavior that doesn’t follow our community guidelines, please contact us directly at www.outdoorchannel.com/contact-us. All reports are kept confidential.