Permitted use provided by: MissHomemade.com
- 1-1/2 to 2 lbs tilapia fillets
- 1/2 cup freshly shredded parmesan cheese, or parmesan-romano
- 1/2 cup homemade mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp homemade Old Bay seasoning, or to taste
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp homemade onion powder
- 1/4 tsp homemade garlic powder
PREHEAT the broiler. Spray a broiler pan with oil. (I have also used tin foil that was sprayed and place directly on the rack or on a baking sheet.)
Thoroughly rinse and pat the fillets completely dry; set aside.
Arranged fillets on the broiler or foil and broil a few inches from heat (keep an eye on it) for two to three minutes; depending on the thickness of the fillets. Flip over and cook for another two to three minutes.
Meanwhile, mix the cheese and remaining ingredients together.
Bring the fish out and top each piece with cheese mixture - spreading it to cover the fillet completely. Place back in the oven and broil for another two to three minutes, or until the fish can be easily flaked with a fork.
Tried this recipe? Share your comments below using Facebook!