Viva The SHOT Show This Week on Shooting USA
From The Outdoor Wire
This Week: The Annual SHOT Show One Hour Special. It's Vegas, Baby!
Shooting USA - The 2010 SHOT Show Special
For four days the center of the Firearms Industry is Las Vegas and the Sands Convention Center with more than 25,000 dealers and buyers looking for the new items for 2010. It's a dealer only show. You can't get in if you don't have a Firearms License, but we can.
Sighting in with Shooting USA - SHOT Show Coverage
We've brought in our entire team to report on what's new this year. John Scoutten, Mike Irvine, and Brian Speciale are working with videographer Greg Simmons to cover the show floor.
Shooting USA's Impossible Shots - Speed Shooting M&Ps Pro shooter Jerry Miculek tries to empty six M&P pistols in less than 20 seconds. Bob Munden attempts a 200-yard shot with a belt buckle revolver. Then Byron Ferguson has a score to settle with Bob Munden. Brian Speciale is your guide into the world of the professional exhibition shooters.
Wednesday on Outdoor Channel
The Shooting USA Hour Block:
- Eastern Time: 4:00 PM, 8:00PM, 12:00 Midnight
- Central Time: 3:00 PM, 7:00PM, 11:00 PM
- Mountain Time: 2:00 PM, 6:00PM, 10:00 PM
- Pacific Time: 1:00 PM, 5:00PM, 9:00 PM
Shooting USA's Impossible Shots on Wednesday:
- Eastern Time: 2:30 PM, 10:30 PM, 2:30 AM (Thursday early morning)
- Central Time: 1:30 PM, 9:30 PM, 1:30 AM (Thursday)
- Mountain Time: 12:30 PM, 8:30 PM, 12:30 AM (Thursday)
- Pacific Time: 11:30 AM, 7:30 PM, 11:30 PM
Plus, Impossible Shots airs ON SATURDAYS:
4:30 PM EST, 3:30 CST, 2:30 MST, 1:30 PST
Jim Scoutten, Shooting USA, JimScoutten@ShootingUSA.com