Homemade Dove Casserole Recipe
Casserole is meant to warm the soul, using dove makes this homemade recipe richer and even better
- 2 tablespoon butter, melted
- 16 to 18 dove breasts
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 can homemade cream of mushroom soup
- 7 black olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh asparagus, diced
- 3/4 teaspoon homemade garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon homemade onion powder
- 2 tablespoon flour
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a casserole dish with oil and set aside.
Melt the butter in a skillet and fry the dove breasts until brown. Place in the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
Meanwhile, combine the remaining ingredients together in a bowl and pour over the dove breasts. Bake for 90 minutes. Serve with a fresh garden salad and a loaf of homemade bread.
For more delicious dove recipes, please visit www.MissHomemade.com.