Crush Recipe: BBQ Bacon Buck Burger
Venison covered in bacon and BBQ sauce and Monterey Jack cheese, a must try for any burger lover
(Photo courtesy of "Crush with Lee & Tiffany")
- 1 pound Ground Venison
- 4 slices Monterey Jack Cheese
- 2 cups Caramelized Onions
- 1 sleeve Applewood Smoked Bacon
- 1/4 cup BBQ Sauce (whichever brand you prefer) and extra for topping
- 4 Pretzel Rolls
- In a bowl, combine ground venison and 1/4 cup BBQ sauce. Mix with salt & pepper. Grill to taste and top with Monterey Jack cheese until melted.
- In a 400 degree oven, top bacon slices with a drizzle of maple syrup and black cracked pepper. Bake until crispy.
- Meanwhile, in a pan over high heat, caramelize onion in butter until soft and browned. Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Assemble all onto a warm pretzel roll, top with additional BBQ sauce.
For more recipes from Crush with Lee & Tiffany, visit TheCrush.tv.